Translate

Sunday 29 January 2012

I had such a good time

This week we went to Nottingham. TSH is celebrating his 65th year by visiting as many steam train events as possible. I booked a John Lewis pamper session, which was great. Two hours with fashion advisor James, who was excellent, so helpful and no pressure to buy and then a 45 minute make-up lesson at Clarins. If you factor in free tea, coffee, bubbly and a scone (not in that order!), vouchers and some free products, the whole session was free. I learned about some new facial products and tried on clothes I would not have thought off (some of them were great).

I tried to do some MA work whilst we were there - it is really interesting trying to look at word classes from first principles instead of just saying 'its a past participle'. But I don't have good definitions for all the terms and I am waiting for some tutor guidance. But I love this part of the course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment