Translate

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tuesday again

And its Tai Chi. But just for an hour, thank goodness. The problem is that I have no Plan B for keeping fit(ish), so this is really important.

I have finished the podcast on the passive tense and sent in my exercises for comment by the tutor, so I'm ahead. Still waiting to see what the 5,000 word assignment will be. And waiting for the mark for the last one - I am really hoping, with no confidence, for a bare pass.

We've had a good few days. Fabulous night at the Opera - Norma (Bellini) sung brilliantly by Opera North. And a day out in Liverpool - bacon butties at Hard Days Night hotel and a few hours at the new Liverpool Museum. The waterfront looks really good now that the building is finished and they have opened up a lot of new vistas. I hope they get the new cruise terminal, which I think will be out of the way of the Liver Buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment